Affordable Expert Legal Services

Dream Act

DHS will formally announce this morning that it will offer deferred action to DREAMers. Preliminary information indicates that eligible applicants must:

Read more ...

Temporary Visa

The non-immigrant (temporary visa) visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the United States for work, pleasure, study, medical treatment, business purpose, students, athletic, temporary workers, religious worker, and government officials, etc.

Read more ...

Deportation Defense

Deportation Defense - If you know someone in ICE custody, it is imperative that they be apprised of their legal rights and the remedies available to them.  Remember- it is ICE’s job to remove those who are removable as quickly as possible.  ICE officers often talk detainees into signing their own removals by painting a very dire depiction of their situation when in reality there may be numerous avenues of relief available to the detainee.

Read more ...


With years of experience assisting people in obtaining their U.S. citizenship, we may be able to help you if you think you may qualify to receive U.S. citizenship.   Contact our office today to see what we can do for you! (480) 275-2407

Just an hour each month, or one day a week. It doesn't matter.  If you are willing, we will get the message out. Together we can make a difference.

Green Card

Immigrant Visas/Lawful Permanent Residence.  The green card or permanent resident card (Form I-551) is an identification card that serves as proof that its holder, a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), has been officially granted immigration benefits, which include permission to reside and take employment in the USA.

Read more ...

Non-Immigrant Visa

A visa is a document issued by the U.S. Department of State (DOS), usually at a U.S. abroad. This document, often called a stamp, is affixed to a page in one's passport. A visa does not guarantee an individual's entry into the United States, nor does the visa confer a U.S. immigration status upon an individual. Instead, the visa allows the holder to request permission to enter the United States at a port of entry (POE)/

Read more ...

Family Petitions

If you have U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident family, you may be eligible for any number of immigration applications to assist you in living and/or working legally in the United States.  If you think you may be eligible for a family-based petition, do not hesitate to call our offices to speak with an attorney today. (480) 275-2407

Fiance Visas

If you are a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and have a fiancé living abroad, please do not hesitate to call our office to find out if you qualify to apply for a fiancé visa and begin the process of obtaining one. (480) 275-2407

Victim Visa


USCIS provides avenues of relief, such as work authorization and a path to citizenship, for those who have been victims of certain serious crimes in the United States.

Read more ...